As a kid, one of my favorite things to do around the holidays was pick out what Christmas cards my mother would send that year. There were serene scenes with glittering snow, a bright red cardinal perched on a Fir tree and endless bins of glossy holiday cards.
Here in 2017, sending a physical Christmas card is a lost art. I rarely get a card for any occasion and certainly not a thoughtful or elegant one. Yes we’re living in a digital age, but there’s something so satisfying about holding a card in your hand, knowing your friend or relative took the time to create and send it. I love the decor and excitement that comes with the holiday season and sending cards is such a fun tradition. Okay, yes…it might only be October but the holidays always come fast so it’s time to start getting ready for them!
Enter Basic Invite. They’re a custom invitation and card company that has stunning templates and personalization capabilities. And don’t worry, they have over 250 Christmas card and holiday card designs including: holiday party invitations templates, elegant Christmas party invitations and of course holiday cards. Actually, it’s better to start choosing your template now because it will take until December to decide which one to pick.
Here’s what I love about them:
- Nearly unlimited colours. Basic Invite is one of the few companies that has unlimited color options with instant previews. Once you select a design you can change the color of each element on the card to over 180 different colors to ensure everything is exactly how you want it.
- Custom Samples. Before you place your order you can get a printed sample to see how it will look and feel the amazing paper quality.
- The envelopes are just as fancy! Choose from over 40 colours to make a great first impression.
- They’re a Pinterest dream. I’m not good at graphic design or lots of DIYs, so I love that all these cards and invitations look like they belong on Pinterest. I’m probably going to order some just to use as Instagram props and home decor.
- Get Addresses Fast. One of the main deterrents from sending cards is that I don’t know anyone’s address! Basic Invite offers an address capturing service that lets you share a link on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram (or anywhere else) to request your friends and family’s addresses. The, they all get stored in your account.
Plus, get 30% off right now with code: holi30